FAQ (Ordering, Returns & Damages)
When will my order arrive?
Orders normally ship within 24 hours of Order Placement.
What is your Return Policy & How do I Return an Item?
If you aren’t 100% satisfied, return it within 7 days of receipt and receive a free replacement or a full refund for the price of the product. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return.
- Once approved; Ship your item back to us in its original packaging.
- We will typically issue your refund within 48-72 hours of receiving the package.
What do I do if my Order arrives Damaged?
- Take a photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged).
- Attach your photos to an email and send them to email@example.com Please include your order number, tracking#, item number, a brief description of the damage, and whether you’d like a replacement or a refund.
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
- If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your product. We will process the refund or replacement based on your photos.
Please note: If the damage or quality issue is not apparent in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.